Something Finals this way comes

December 7th, 2011 arboud15

Hello everybody!

I haven’t had much time to make videos recently because a lot has been happening. Classes have been making their final strides, big papers have been due… for next week is Finals week. I’m really glad that I’ve handed in my main papers and taken care of those. I have finals, but I’m not worried about those: I generally prefer tests to papers.

Here’s a run-down of some of the recent goings-on:

1. ABiGaLe/Allies, the gay/straight alliance on campus, had its last meeting (I’m a Freshman liaison for that group).
  2. ASL (American Sign Language) Club had its last meeting to recap what we’ve done this semester and what we’re planning for the spring.
  3. Eta Sigma Phi (Classics Honors Society) had its last meeting, at which we brainstormed ideas for our annual shirt.

_

Also, I am going to be in a One-Act. Students who take directing classes have to put on one-acts, where they take a play, cut it down to within a half-hour, and perform it. A friend of mine invited me to act in his one-act, and we’ll be performing it Sunday evening. I’m really excited!

I’m busy but love everything I’m involved in. See you later!